"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh!"

Agnes Repplier


"Laugh as much as you breath, and love as long as you live..."

Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm Famous at Gold's Gym...WOOHOO!!

Ok! So here I am with my fellow Yoga/Les Mills Bodyflow Instructors at the Gold's Gym here in Colorado Springs! Teaching is absolutely the BEST job I have ever had in my life! I enjoy it so much and wish I could do it every day! I am teaching three times a week for my own personal classes, and subbing other classes as well. Needless to say I am becoming a Yoga fanatic! I take me ACE Fitness Instructor test at the beginning of May which will allow me to teach more than just Yoga. I am interested in another Les Mills program called "Bodycombat" which is a serious form of martial art....I'm told the training is VERY intense and makes people throw up!.....I AM SOOOOOO THERE! :)