"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh!"

Agnes Repplier


"Laugh as much as you breath, and love as long as you live..."

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Guess it Was too Cold Outside!

Last Saturday I went out for an "easy" 8 mile run. I took my runner's belt which included two water bottles, some runners "Sport Beans," and my cell phone. An hour and a 15 minutes later I came back with one less water bottle.....the jarring from running down a hill popped it out of my belt. I could tell as soon as it hit the sidewalk because my legs felt water splash all over them. I thought it somewhat humerous considering I had only run about a mile! I wasn't too concerned about dehydration since I still had the second bottle, and the weather was fairly cool. I can honestly say that I have never had this happen before! I guess there is a first time for everything!