"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh!"

Agnes Repplier


"Laugh as much as you breath, and love as long as you live..."

Monday, September 1, 2008

Singing...No, Running in the Rain!

A couple weeks ago we had a total downpour! It was actually like that the entire week, every day about 4 or so it would just dump buckets of rain! I am in the process of training for the Moab Half Marathon in October so after being fed-up with the rain and running on the treadmill, I decided to try something differeny. I ran in the rain and it felt totally awsome! It poured on me the entire time, but it was so refreshing! It got so bad after a while that I had to call Wayne and have him come pick me up! He had Sam in the car so he let him out to run with me....we both needed a bath after this photo!