"We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh!"

Agnes Repplier


"Laugh as much as you breath, and love as long as you live..."

Friday, May 2, 2008

Our First BBQ!....and a Propane Story

So Wayne decided he would buy a BBQ on the way home from work. He headed to Wal Mart and purchased the grill as well as the propane tank. I pulled up to our garage on my way back from the gym to find him sprawled out, BBQ parts everywhere. (I didn't know he had to assemble the dang thing himself!) After an hour it started getting dark outside so he brought the grill into the living room to finish it. At 9 PM it was done!...so he thought. We put it on the porch to light up and.......nothing. Again.....nothing. I asked him if he had the propane tank filled up. His respone was "You gotta have them fill it up too!?" HA HA HA!!! I could hardly contain myself! Bless his heart, he spent over two hours putting the thing together and forgot to get the propane tank filled up! We laughed for a long time...and then I went to Chic Fil A to grab us some dinner. At least we had burgers and brats to look forward to the next night!